# @@ # @!!
Analogue Solutions # @@ # @!! has declared that its # @@ # @!! Polymath # @@ # @!! – its ‘mind-blowing mega-modular synthesizer ’ – is currently available for pre-order.
The Polymath offers 4x VCO, 2x LFO, Multimode Filter, 2x ADSR, S+H, RM, Noise, Multiples, Spring reverb, Analogue Sequencer, Arpeggiator, four chan. MIDI-CV, Mixer, gooseneck lights, handle, wooden sides and more.
- 4 VCOs. Each have Pulse Width, Portamento, Saw wave, Square Wave, CV inputs, CV outputs, Sync. VCO1 provides Sub-Osc output too
- Multimode VCF based on ( not really a clone ) the Oberheim SEM ( LPF, BPF, HPF, Level ) with multiple CV control
- Audio input, to permit processing of external audio (vocals, for example , from your DAW, etc ) through the filter
- two LFOs
- 2 ADSR Envelopes
- 8 Action Analogue Sequencer with sliders
- Arpeggiator? with Up, Lower, Up/Down modes and Octave range
- Poly Mode ( Paraphonic )
- Note Trig/ReTrig
- Unison Way of mega-fatness
- Ring Modulation
- Sample and Keep
- Spring Reverb? a triple spring Accutronics unit is used.
- MIDI to CV Converter
- Headphone Amplifier
- Real Wood sides made by Lamond Design
- 2 BROUGHT Gooseneck Lamps included
- Solid steel and aluminium development
- Carry handle
- Includes an assortment of patch cables
The Polymath is priced at ?2899 GBP ( exc. VAT and delivery ). View the Analogue Solutions site for more information.
# @@ # @!!