In the 2013 NAMM Indicate, we got an update on the condition regarding Bitwig Business , coming from Bitwig’s Dominik Wilms .
Bitwig Business is a fresh performance-oriented DAW, produced by a number of the original developers regarding Ableton Survive.
Wilms offered us a quick tour of Bitwig Business, which is presently in beta testing. While Bitwig Business features some concepts that is to be familiar to be able to users of Ableton Survive, it offers several unique features, also. Such as:
- any streamlined graphical user interface
- multi-screen help
- an Arranger Snap Launcher
- 64-bit help
- multi-document help and
- a API for encoding controller help.
As well as the characteristics discussed in the movie, Bitwig Studio has its own ‘under the particular hood’ features which will be very interesting:
- They will aren’t coding three distinct versions regarding Bitwig. instead, they the new audio encoding platform that runs about Linux, Macintosh & Windows, and are encoding it once, to run on all several programs.
- All of the devices are modular. In version one, this will suggest that you can upload one device in another. in variation 2, though, you will be able to be able to edit any device or perhaps create your own units.
- Is considered designed to become a multi-user, network platform. This allows things like multiple users jamming in one document, or collaborations over the Internet.
The release date for Bitwig Studio is placed for Summer season 2013.