Propellerheads have got introduced Cause 7 – an update for their popular DAW app that adds new features and an enhanced Factory Sound Pack.
With over 90 third party Rack Extensions offered, Propellerhead offers focused its interest Reason’s mixer, the actual rack and also the sequencer.
Here is an overview of the brand new functions:
Brand new in Reason 7:
- MIDI away
- Automatic sound slicing and sound quantize
- Turn recordings into REX loops for further creative possibilities
- New range analyzer with visual EQ controls
- Group and parallel mix channels
- Workflow enhancements
- Reason 7 makes it simpler to import audio from users? music libraries and the internet, with support for mp3, aac, wma and much more.
- Improved Factory Sound Bank includes new loops and drum kits.
- Brand new Audiomatic Retro Transformer effect unit adds a “futuristic-vintage” audio
Cause Essentials 2 is announced providing an entry level way in.
Cause 7 and Reason Essentials 2 begin general public beta testing today and will be available worldwide in Q2 associated with 2013.
- Cause 7 EUR 405 and UNITED STATES DOLLAR $449
- Cause Essentials 2 EUR one hundred twenty / UNITED STATES DOLLAR $129
- Cause 7 Upgrade (from any kind of previous Cause version) EUR 129 and UNITED STATES DOLLAR $129
- Cause Essentials 2 upgrade from previous versions TOTALLY FREE
- Balance (includes upgrade to Cause 7 for owners associated with previous versions associated with Reason) EUR 429 and UNITED STATES DOLLAR $449
View the Propellerhead site for info on Reason 7.