Syntaur has introduced the CVP-100 Control Voltage Your pedal – a pedal that you can patch into synths that accept control voltages to add control over volume, filter sweeps and more:
Similar to the classic Moog Model 1120 pedal, the Syntaur CVP-100 pedal is a control-voltage (CV) resource for use with analog synthesizers. It produces a voltage, the level of which is managed by the pedal, and by plugging the particular 1/4-inch phone plug into a CV input of a synthesizer, you can control filter sweeps, volume, pitch, and so forth This sturdy pedal is a great significant tool for use with your vintage synths!
Here’s a part list of synths that the Syntaur CVP-100 pedal is compatible with:
- Arp Odyssey, Your pedal
- Korg MS-10, MS-20, any CV inputs
- Moog Minimoog, any of the 3 External Control Inputs (Loudness, Filter, Oscillator)
- Moog Minimoog Voyager, any of the Control Inputs
- Oberheim Matrix 12, Pedal Insight 1 & 2
- Roland Juno-6, VCF Control
- Roland Juno-60, VCF Manage
- Sequential Circuits Pro-One, Filter CV In
- Sequential Circuits Prophet 5 & Prophet 10, Control Voltage In
- Yamaha CS5, Manage Volt In
- Yamaha CS40M, Filter Foot Control
- Any modular synthesizer
The Syntaur CVP-100 Manage Voltage Pedal is available for $59. 95 at the Syntaur site.